Creative holiday table decorations can elevate formal and casual meals. Having festive dinnerware, table clothes, seasonal floral centerpieces, and even runners can go a long way. Whether you opt for a vintage, classic, rustic, or modern style, you will want to try out these 12 best holiday table decorations for your next dinner.
Christmas Holiday Table Decorations
- Set up your table with a festive bright red table throw lined with a winter scene that perfectly emulates the snow.
- Having name cardholders at the table makes the dinner feel more sophisticated and elegant. Stick the name cards under mini snow globes with beautiful winter village scene and glittery snow. Watch your guests have a fun time turning and shaking the globes throughout the night.
- If you are tired of using floral arrangements as centerpieces, try something new like a Christmas Yule log. Place the log in the middle of the table and decorate it with pine cones, greenery, white birch, and faux red berries.
- Want to protect your favorite table cloth? Place cute snowmen coasters made with glass. You can find different designs and colors online. Festive, colorful coasters are both functional and cheerful.
- Place a metal charger underneath the plates for extra elegance. You can get creative with the charger by hand painting it and adding a few pine cones around the edges.
- If a large tablecloth is not your style, there are plenty of options available to give your table a festive touch, like table runners. Position a white velvet table runner to add the right amount of holiday spirit to your dinner.
Easter Holiday Table Ideas
- Place a dyed egg and flowers in the middle of your table as a centerpiece. Then take a small basket, or a nest, put an egg in the middle, and write your guest’s name on it. Accent it with a few seasonal flowers to complete the look.
- To celebrate the Easter holiday, turn your table into a fern by layering foliage on it. Spread the fronds all over the table with a few tulips. Stamp the name cards on the leather napkin rings.
- Want to keep things simple? Well then, all you need is a white tray accented with a few robin eggs, chocolate candy, and hand-painted golden Easter bunny. It makes for a great centerpiece that you can create if you don’t have enough time to experiment.
New Year’s Holiday Table Ideas
- We all want our New Year’s party to be as glamorous as possible. So why not wow your guests by creating a champagne bar? You can have elegant bowls, jars, glass wear, citrus twists, and herbs on a table. Label the drinks, place stir sticks, and party hats next to them. Add a few glitter balls.
- Make your guests ecstatic by adding party favors to the table with fun DIYs such as handmade wax scented candles or soaps.
- Use a bright sequined table runner, with a gold charger underneath white plates and white napkins with gold rings. Place a stunning flower bouquet at the center of the table with a gold candle stands on opposite sides.
If you want to throw an exclusive and unforgettable holiday party, contact www.SpevEvents.com