Who doesn’t love cocktails at a party? There are so many ways you can make a simple alcoholic drink interesting. There is a wide variety of spirits to choose from and the flavors of different syrups, fruits, and herbs can be mixed into the drinks to suit everyone’s tastes. Cocktails are a great way to impress your guests and it helps kick start the party. Here are the most delicious cocktail recipes that will surely knock your guest’s socks off.
- 50ml vodka
- 15ml Freshly squeezed lime
- Premium Ginger Beer to top
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Pour all the ingredients into a glass filled with ice. Shake and then pour it into one of the fancy cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with fresh slices of ginger and lime.
- 10- 12 mint leaves
- 35ml apple juice
- 10ml Gomme
- 4 wedges of lime
- 12.5ml Hibiscus syrup
- Muddle the sugar syrup and lime wedges in a glass
- Add the liquid ingredients and mint leaves
- Then add in the crushed ice and mix well with a bar spoon
- Top the drink with more crushed ice and add a spring of mint
Gin and Prosecco Cocktail
- 40ml gin 25ml lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup
- Ice cubes
- Champagne or Prosecco
- Lemon Zest
- Add the gin into a shaker with ice cubes
- Pour in the lemon juice followed by sugar syrup
- Shake and strain the drink into a flute glass
- Top it up with Prosecco
- Garnish with Lemon Zest
Cranberry Moscow Mules
- 1 part vodka
- 2 parts ginger beer
- 1 part cranberry juice
- 10ml lime juice
- A sprig of mint
- Mix the ingredients in a glass with ice
- Garnish with a mint leaf
- 14ml honey
- 10 ml orange or lemon juice, preferably fresh
- ¼ cup of boiling water
- 1 shot of brandy, whiskey, or bourbon
- Cinnamon stick
- Mix all the ingredients in a glass until the honey is dissolved.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve.
- 50ml fresh orange juice
- 25ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 5ml Grenadine
- 25ml white rum
- 25ml dark rum
- 20ml passion fruit syrup
- Mix all the ingredients together in a shaker with ice
- Strain and pour into a glass and garnish with a glace cherry and a slice of orange
I’ve Got 99 Bourbons, But A Beech Ain’t One
- 7 to 8 mint leaves
- 15ml corn syrup
- 50ml bourbon
- 2 dashes Aztec chocolate bitters
- Chocolate soil
- To make the chocolate soil boil 100g of sugar with 2 tablespoons of water until golden brown. Then add 70 g of chocolate into it. Remove the mixture from heat and whisk for a couple of minutes.
- Add all the ingredients into a julep tin, half of it filled with ice.
- Mix with a bar spoon, strain it into a glass.
- Add more crushed ice into the drink and garnish with mint leaves and chocolate soil
- 10ml white port
- A dash of lavender bitters
- 10ml dry vermouth
- 60ml single malt whiskey
- Add all the ingredients into a shaker filled with ice
- Strain the drink into a chilled goblet
- Garnish with a sprig of heather and an orange peel twist
For more cocktail recipes and event ideas to impress your guests visit SpevEvents.com to learn more.