How to Pull off a Corporate Event on Short Notice?
Completing any task on short notice gets challenging, and organizing a full-fledged corporate event is no different. Don’t panic and give up altogether if you are facing an emergency like this. Even with a short lead time, you can pull off a successful corporate event, given that you play your cards right.
Let’s see some tricks and measures that you can employ to hold a successful corporate event on short notice.
Invites Should Be Sent Out at the Earliest
When an event is held on short notice, organizers face the issue of low attendance. This issue usually occurs because event invitations are not managed in the right manner. You need to be proactive with event invites when the window between sending invites and the actual event day is small. There are multiple things that you can do to expedite this process.
- Use all mediums to send out the invitations. Use emails, Whatsapp, Facebook, calls, SMS, express mail to make sure you can fully reach out to the outside guests. For your team, you won’t have to put in that much effort.
- You can also assign a person or a group to invite all those guests that matter the most personally. They can also put across the reasons for holding the event on such short notice more eloquently.
Try to Avoid Working with Too Many Contractors
When you are organizing an event with a regular lead time, you can work with a range of contractors taking care of different segments of the event. However, you don’t get this luxury when you are treading a tight deadline. Working with too many contractors when you don’t have much time makes for many last-minute unpleasant scenarios.
Instead, pick a contractor that can take care of all aspects of event management. When you work with a company that arranges the venue, catering, audio/video equipment, and transport, half of your work is sorted out on its own. You can streamline your event organizing work in the available time when you are just corresponding with a single person for everything.
Make it Interesting
If you want to make your event success with short lead time in hand, then you need to incentivize people to attend it. Add a specific theme to your event or give it some uniqueness that can be realized without putting in any extra time. For instance, you can have your event at a hangar venue specially designed for corporate and incentive events.
If you are working with a seasoned event company like Scottsdale Hanger Parties, then chances of the success of an event that’s being held on a short notice increase manifold. If you are looking to organize any type of corporate event in and around Scottsdale, get in touch with them.
Your Precise Guide to Planning a Corporate Incentive Travel Program
Corporate incentive travel programs can be arranged locally or internationally for both individuals and groups. These programs make for an amazing, unique, and effective way you can motivate top-performing employees through rewards.
However, the success of all corporate incentive travel programs depends on careful planning and execution.
If you are looking to plan a corporate incentive party or travel program for your employees, here are a few tips that you must follow to make them successful.
- Begin by preparing your budget so that you know your spending limits. A plan that doesn’t incorporate budget limits will end up causing problems by either exposing you to crisis due to overspending or falling fall low-cost packages that are low on quality too.
- The next step is to plan an event or program that goes hand in hand with your company culture, goals, and size. A corporate incentive travel program that doesn’t give you a return on investment is no good and this is due to wrong selection.
- Choose the target group for your corporate incentive party early on and plan accordingly. It can be all-inclusive, meaning one that includes employees from all levels of the hierarchy or planned for specific departments or levels.
- Get to know your target group better. Determine their likes, dislikes, preferences, interests, and elements that motivate them. Conduct a survey or interviews in-person that allows you to know your employees better. Incorporate the results in your planning to be able to better motivate your employees and get the desired ROI.
- Incorporate tasks and activities that promote learning in areas that your employees still need improvement in. Check out their past performances and behavior on the job and determine the kind of activities needed.
- Ensure that there is a practical performance tracking system in place. Associate clear measure to track performance and produce results on a merit basis.
- Before you finalize, sit back and think about the hurdles that can result in the failure of your incentive program. This could be anything from budget limitations to employees with low morale. Think about ways you can counterfeit these obstacles and ensure success.
- Begin your hunt to find an agency that can help you successfully implement your corporate travel incentive program. Some people choose to arrange incentive programs on their own but, of course, there is a huge difference between how the experienced and inexperienced plan and execute.
- Discuss with the agency you hire about the tax implications of such a travel program. There are certain scenarios in which travel is taxable and you need to bear this cost in case your event falls in the taxable events’ category.
- Plan a post-program survey to determine how your corporate travel incentive program has affected the winners and non-winners. You can call it successful if everyone thinks that the results were fair enough and seems to have learned what the program was planned for.
Get in touch with Scottsdale Private Event Venue to begin planning your corporate travel incentive program.