Your Precise Guide to Planning a Corporate Incentive Travel Program
Corporate incentive travel programs can be arranged locally or internationally for both individuals and groups. These programs make for an amazing, unique, and effective way you can motivate top-performing employees through rewards.
However, the success of all corporate incentive travel programs depends on careful planning and execution.
If you are looking to plan a corporate incentive party or travel program for your employees, here are a few tips that you must follow to make them successful.
- Begin by preparing your budget so that you know your spending limits. A plan that doesn’t incorporate budget limits will end up causing problems by either exposing you to crisis due to overspending or falling fall low-cost packages that are low on quality too.
- The next step is to plan an event or program that goes hand in hand with your company culture, goals, and size. A corporate incentive travel program that doesn’t give you a return on investment is no good and this is due to wrong selection.
- Choose the target group for your corporate incentive party early on and plan accordingly. It can be all-inclusive, meaning one that includes employees from all levels of the hierarchy or planned for specific departments or levels.
- Get to know your target group better. Determine their likes, dislikes, preferences, interests, and elements that motivate them. Conduct a survey or interviews in-person that allows you to know your employees better. Incorporate the results in your planning to be able to better motivate your employees and get the desired ROI.
- Incorporate tasks and activities that promote learning in areas that your employees still need improvement in. Check out their past performances and behavior on the job and determine the kind of activities needed.
- Ensure that there is a practical performance tracking system in place. Associate clear measure to track performance and produce results on a merit basis.
- Before you finalize, sit back and think about the hurdles that can result in the failure of your incentive program. This could be anything from budget limitations to employees with low morale. Think about ways you can counterfeit these obstacles and ensure success.
- Begin your hunt to find an agency that can help you successfully implement your corporate travel incentive program. Some people choose to arrange incentive programs on their own but, of course, there is a huge difference between how the experienced and inexperienced plan and execute.
- Discuss with the agency you hire about the tax implications of such a travel program. There are certain scenarios in which travel is taxable and you need to bear this cost in case your event falls in the taxable events’ category.
- Plan a post-program survey to determine how your corporate travel incentive program has affected the winners and non-winners. You can call it successful if everyone thinks that the results were fair enough and seems to have learned what the program was planned for.
Get in touch with Scottsdale Private Event Venue to begin planning your corporate travel incentive program.