The Winter holiday season is approaching fast. Holidays are tons of events with cool themes, of course with all the precautions. There are many ideas to spark your imagination and wow your guests on your winter event.
Here are four of the most interesting winter event inspirations ideas for your next event.
Remember marveling at the first snow of the season, sipping hot cocoa in your cozy pajamas. If you want your guests to feel the same exhilaration then a snowy day event is your best bet. Combine that elation with some comfort food and it will warm their hearts.
- Serve grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.
- Set up a hot chocolate station with white chocolate trimmings mimicking the snowflakes.
- Have a snow ice cream station for guests to shave their own ice and pour differently flavored and colored cream on top.
- Show vintage footage of people playing in the snow
- Display ice skates, skis, and mittens
- Have snowflakes hanging from the ceiling and fairy lights all over the walls
Being able to transport your guests to another event is nothing short of incredible. If you want to impress your guests try the 60s retro theme for the event. Some of your guests will relive their past while others will see the Mad Men era come to life.
- Meatballs with a sauce in shot glasses
- Cheese fondue
- Jello salad
- Upside down pineapple cake
- Sherbet punch
- Christmas tree with multi-colored light bulbs
- Posters of old Christmas holiday ads
- Retro furniture ( rented)
There is nothing better than a cold, crisp winter breeze. It brings you to life. Add a picnic basket to the recipe and you have a cool winter-themed event. There is something about being out in nature that makes people feel relaxed. It may be a little chilly for your guests but thick, comfy blankets with warm goodwill warm them up. Avoid throwing a winter picnic in very cold temperatures.
- Bowl of hot stew
- Crusty Baguettes
- Chocolate fountain
- Hot chocolate bar
- Rustic lanterns
- Bench cushions and thick comfy blankets
- Red plaid picnic clothes
- Picnic baskets
- Pinecone name tags
Winter Across The World
Go for a winter wonderland theme by celebrating the winter season around the globe. Pick a few countries, some tropical and some ice-covered. Highlight the culture and food and watch your guests travel to those locations without leaving your event.
- Mulled wine
- Potato gratin
- White twinkling lights
- White birch branches
- Stroopwafels- crispy sweet wafers filled with caramelized syrup
- Hutspot- beef gravy poured over mashed potatoes mixed with carrots and onions
- Dutch hot chocolate
- Wooden shoes
- Ice skates
- Crostini, pane dolce
- Italian wine
- Lots and lots of presepi (nativity scenes)
- Thai curry
- Pad Thai
- Pandan leaves
- Purple tablecloths
- Buddha statues
If you want to throw a party that blows your guests’ minds then contact SpevEvents.com.